Undergraduates who are preparing for a career in business aviation management have the chance to be awarded with $5,000 worth of scholarship grant. This scholarship is one of the ways that aim to promote careers in the field of business aviation so it is presented for the academic year of 2013-2014. Permanent or U.S. citizens have a shot to this grant as long as they send in their application together with these requirements.
2013 Alan H. Conklin Business Aviation Management Scholarship Requirements
- Undergraduate student officially enrolled and studying on a full time basis with a degree in aviation management for the academic year of 2013-2014 in any of the qualified institutions specified on the scholarship list
- 3.0 grade point average or above
- Official transcript of records
- 2 letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a faculty member of the aviation management department in your institution
- One page up to date resume
- 2013 Alan H. Conklin Business Aviation Management Scholarship Personal Statement of 500 word essay on your business aviation goals and interests
Personal Statement Writers Can Help With 2013 Alan H. Conklin Business Aviation Management Scholarship Personal Statement
Not everybody can write as if words are produced just by magic. If you are one of those who have a hard time in creating their essays, you are not alone. Many are struggling with their statements so they can get their desired scholarships. How did they manage?
They sought the help of expert writers who are trained in creating best scholarship essays that will help them have a high chance of being accepted and awarded of a scholarship grant. We are the help that you need when it comes to your essay. We have helped many students and professionals so we assure you that we can come up with an original and well made essay that will suit your chosen scholarship grant.