The ADB Japan scholarship program want established to give chance to well qualified citizen of ADB’s developing countries to take postgraduate studies in management, economics, technology and science. The University of Auckland is one of the universities that will participate and when it comes to host institution, it is the University of Auckland.
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland Application Requirements
Eligible applicants must need to be:
- National of ADB borrowing member.
- Gained admission to doctoral or masters program at approved academic university
- Bachelor’s degree or something equivalent with strong academic record
- At least 2 years full time professional work experience that is acquired after taking up the chosen degree
- Proficiency in written and oral English communication skills
- Not more than 35 years of age at the time of application
- For programs like managers and senior officials, the age limit of 45 years of age
- Must have good health
- Eligible students should return to their home country after studying under the program
- Alternate director, staff of ADB, management staff of ADB, executive directors, relatives and consultants are not eligible for the scholarship
- Staff of JSP institutions are not eligible to apply
- Working in the country or applicant living in the country are not eligible for the scholarship
Note: ADB-JSP doesn’t support students who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs. It does not also sponsor undergraduate studies, short term training, distance learning program, thesis writing, seminars, conferences as well as research projects.
Get Help From Scholarship Essay Writers!
If you need a help in writing your scholarship personal statement, your one stop solution is to ask the help of professional service online. They will be the one to craft your essay that is effective, excellent and free from any mistakes,
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!