The BBG communications scholarship is offering students a chance to pay for higher education in the year 2015. The students who are the prospects of this scholarship program are ranging from ages 16 up to 21. Whether a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior or for transfer, students can avail of the opportunity to study in college as long as they can submit all the required documents and qualifications for the scholarship. The potential scholars are going to receive a thousand dollars for the enrollment expense.
BBG Communications Scholarships – $1,000 Application Requirements
- Potential scholars should be under the age bracket from 16 to 21 years old
- Applicants should answer the two essay questions found on the application to be submitted on June 30, 2015, the deadline for submission
- Applicants should at least have a full year post studies left by the time of the granting of scholarships
- Applicants’ GPA should be more than 2.5
- Aspiring scholars must be a citizen of either Canada or United States
Applications should be submitted on or before June 30, 2015 until 11:59 pm. Failure to submit an application before or upon the deadline would mean disqualification; the applications submitted late will not be reviewed anymore. To check for the scholarship winner, visit the site. The results shall be posted by July 30, 2015.
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers!
Writing a scholarship essay is quite tough and it gets even tougher if you are not used in doing this task. On the hand, you need to submit a scholarship personal statement as it is being required for the application. $1,000 dollars is no easy money! You better ask for help from people who knows that task very well. It will not be that bad if the cause is to get that thousand dollar scholarship grant!
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!