Broadcast Education Association scholarship program honor electronic media and broadcaster’s profession. The BEA is offering 2 year award to support the studies of students. It is being offered to freshman and sophomore or for use at 4 year school by graduate. The scholarship is not renewable.
Broadcast Education Association Scholarship Program Application Requirements
- Obtain official application form from your campus or download the form at the official website of the program. The form ask for academic data, transcripts, personal data, written statement, broadcast as well as supportive statement from 2 references. One of the references should come from electronic media faculty member.
- Scholarship will be awarded for full time degree
- Scholarship must be used for tuition, university bookstore, dormitory, student fees, and other related items
- Current scholarship holders cannot apply and they are not eligible
- Applicant should show evidence of superior academic performance as well as potential to be an outstanding electronic media professional
- Must submit compelling evidence that the applicant possess well articulated sense of professional and personal responsibility.
- Applicant must submit an evidence that he/she possess high integrity
- Applicants must be US citizens or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Scholarship is open to residents of all 50 states and it is open to students attending school in all 50 states
Note: The scholarship is limited to students from particular university and college
Get Help From Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
To get the scholarship, you must submit a one of a kind personal statement or essay. If you are thinking who can help you in the writing process, scholarship essay writers is the perfect help for you. With them, they can provide you a unique and original essay that will make you stand out. It will be crafted in a way that will meet the satisfaction of the admission officers.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!