“I Don’t Want to Pay for College” is one of the scholarship programs offered by Cappex. If you qualify for an “I Don’t Want to Pay for College” Scholarship, you will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship to any of the university or college of your choice. The most important requirement to avail of this scholarship is your Cappex Profile.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Currently enrolled as a senior high school student or a college student
- Well rounded student who is active in extra-curricular activities
- High School or GED diploma
- Log in to the Cappex website and create a free profile.
- Personal Statement on your leadership , volunteer and extra-curricular activities
- Must enroll in any of the accredited colleges and universities in the US.
- Must be a US citizen or a permanent resident of the US.
A free Coppex Profile is all you need to be granted scholarship money. Create your profile and
Get Help from Personal Statement Writers
The Cappex “I Don’t Want to Pay for College” Scholarship does not require that you submit personal statement writing. However submitting one will increase your chances of being awarded the $1,000 scholarship money.
A personal statement writer can help you draft a notable personal statement so you can be assured to impress the officers and ensure your slot in the scholarship program.