Chevening/Durham Partnership scholarship is awarding ten awards to successful applicants from all Chevening eligible countries. The award can be used for full tuition fee of students for selected program. Selected applicants will also receive stipend package and same allowance wherein the deadline of application is November 15.
Chevening/Durham Partnership Award for Masters Students in UK Application Requirements
Study subjects: Awards are available to study any of courses that is offered by Durnham University except for MBA program
Course level: Awards are available for pursuing master’s degree program at Durnham University
- Must be a citizen of Chevening eligible country
- Must be intend to return there for a minimum of two years after Chevening Award has finished
- Must hold a degree that’s equivalent to at least upper second class 2.1
- Must have completed at least 2 years work experience which can be unpaid internships, paid internships or voluntary work
- Must meet Chevening English language proficiency
- Must apply to 3 different eligible UK institutions, colleges or universities
- Must not hold dual British citizenship or British citizenship unless citizen of British Overseas Territory
- Must not previously studied in UK under government funded scholarship
- Must not an employee, former employee or relative of employee of her majesty’s government
The scholarship is open to international students of country of Albania, Afghanistan, Anguilla, Algeria, Australia, Brunei, Burma, Belize, Croatia, Cuba, Dominical Republic, Ghana, Jordan, Japan, Lesotho, Kenya, Kosovo, Mexico, Morocco, Namibia and others. Visit the website to know the available countries and to know detailed information.
Get Help From Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
Getting a help from experienced writers in creating your scholarship essay is not bad because it will help you to the fullest. If you can’t take the pressure in crafting your essay, you can rely with the top notch writers on the web.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!