If you want to enjoy a scholarship with free transformation fee from home to school and an extra income to be working only in summer, you should apply for the CIA Undergraduate Scholarship Program. The CIA gives opportunities for students to get a scholarship as well as a job for summer fit for the course the student is taking granted that the student is taking a four to five year college degree course.
Fortunate scholars to be selected are required to work for one of the CIA’s facilities and shall be receiving the benefits package together with health and life insurance. The scholar also receives $18,000 every year, which is to be allotted for tuition fees and other expenses from school, another benefit from the scholarship, is the annual salary to be given to scholars. What makes it even better compared to other scholarship is that scholars shall only work on summer days and will be full time students during classes’ period.
CIA Undergraduate Scholarship Program Requirement
- Applicant must be a US citizen
- The applicant must reach 18 by April 1 (senior year)
- GPA of 3.0/4.0 for college or high school applicants
- Financial incapacity should be displayed prior to certificate of low income varying in accordance to the number of family members
- Should be a responsible citizen who can meet the standards of employers
- Should be willing to perform work in Washington DC area
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers!
Hiring a writer to write for a scholarship personal statement would mean winning the scholarship award. Winning over those other applicants with the best essays would be very much possible if aided with the help of writers by profession.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!