The German Academic Exchange Service or also known as DAAD is providing scholarships for international students in Germany for a range of postgraduate courses at German Universities. They have the aim of giving academically educated young professionals from developing countries with further specialized studies. When it comes to host institutions, it is German Universities that offer development related postgraduate courses.
German Academic Exchange Service Scholarship Application Requirements
- Works with state, private company or public authority in developing country and engaged in execution and planning of projects and directives with emphasis on policies having a bearing on economic, social or technological area
- Holds bachelor’s degree in related subject
- Completed an academic degree with above average results and at least 2 years of related professional experience
- Her/his academic degree must not be more than 6 years old
- For courses in German: TestDaF 4 or DSH 2 at time of application German skills must complete level A2.
- For courses in English: TOEFL with minimum score of 550 paper based, 80 internet based and 213 computer-based. For IELTS band 6 certificate
Applications should be directly made to respective course except for Nigeria and Cameroon where applications should be submitted via German Embassy. The deadline varies depending on the course but usually it is around August to October 2015.
Get Help From Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
If you are having difficulty in making your essay, you are lucky because scholarship essay writers are there for you. If you need their help in creating your essay, contact them to get in touch. Tell your instructions and they will start writing your order. Everything is perfect and will satisfy you to the fullest that is why you should not miss the chance of getting their help because it provide you good results.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!