Dean’s International Postgraduate Research is offering a full scholarship to students that can cover tuition fees as well as a stipend that is equivalent to the award annually. The scholarship will be awarded for years possible extension up to 6 months. The first round deadline is April 30 and the second round deadline is November 30.
Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarships Application Requirements
- Candidates must enrolled currently in their last year of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Science or to a related discipline or the equivalent degree like combined bachelors, masters or honors degree at international college, institution or university
- Candidates must have a GPA higher than 85 or at least achieved A grade average or have GPA 90 to specific subject
- Must not be a New Zealand or Australian citizen or is holding a permanent residency in Australia
- Must willing to commence a postgraduate study full time at the school as a first timer
- Must not have any current scholarships
- Must have completed their fourth year bachelors degree in science
Number of awards: There are limited slots for the scholarships wherein applicants will be awarded based on merit and on competitive basis in the academic field.
Duration of awards: Scholarships are offered for 3 years with possible extension for up to 6 months
The selection process will be based on academic excellence of students that they have demonstrated in their current studies, demonstrate high quality as well as capacity for the innovative research. Winning candidates will receive letter coming from the program.
Get Help From Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
To meet the expectation of admission committee about the scholarship essay, you can ask the help of professional writers to work with you. Provide them the needed information and they can start working on your order. They also offer reasonable prices that suits in your budget.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!