Personal Statement Writers want you to notice that 8 PhD Schplarships at The Faculty of Humanities are available at University of Copenhagen. You may apply until the 2nd of November, 2011 only!
The University of Copenhagen is the biggest research and education institution in Denmark. Its Faculty of Humanities is able to offer a wide range of PhD programmes with high quality courses and enrols approximately 70 PhD students a year.
The Scholarships are provided in the following subject areas:
1.Literacy knowledge and development,
2.Expertise, Media and Acquisition of Knowledge,
3.”The Ancient World and its later reception” and”Colonialism
4. Cultural memory and the construction of identities in the modern world
5. Transnational and Migration Studies
6. Globalisation in practice
7. Primary Sources for the Study of the Scandinavian Languages
8. Language Technology
If you are interested in any of this areas and feel that this opportunity is for you, Personal Statement Writers thaink that you should certainly apply as this is a great chance to widen your outlook and obtain a PhD degree at the same time!
Applicants need to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent, or expect to receive such by 31 August 2012. Applicants shall have submitted their thesis at the time of application, to the extent the thesis forms part of their Master program.
Applicants with a non-Danish Master’s degree will have their degree assessed by The Danish Agency for International Education to establish, if the Master’s degree is equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree
The following enclosures to the application must be submitted:
- A copy of the applicant’s Master degree diploma
- A copy of the applicant’s transcript of records
- If the MA diploma and/or examination records are in another language than English, Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, please include a translation into either of these languages in your application.