The Dentist of the Future Scholarship is backed by Absolute Dental, one of the prominent dental companies located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Being an excellent dental services provider, Absolute Dental supports the dental industry through the said scholarship program. The scholarship value is a one-time 2,000 dollars disbursement, which will be issued directly to the recipient and will not pass through the university.
Dentist of the Future Scholarship Requirements
- Applicants must be one of the following: a high school senior who plans to enroll in a 4-year college or university in the following school year; college students who are currently enrolled, graduate and undergraduate students.
- All applicants should have GPA of 3.0
- Applicants must show proof that they really need the scholarship money
- Applicants should establish the fact that they intend to pursue a career in dentistry or any other related field to dentistry.
- Applicants must also provide the following:
– School transcript copy
– Letter of recommendation from a teacher or supervisor
An essay with 250 to 500 words that would answer the questions: “How do you plan to pursue a career in dentistry?” and “Why do you need this scholarship to help you finance your education?”
Get Help from Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
To have a better presentation of a scholarship essay, professional writers online should be hired to assist in the formulation and actual writing of the paper. Essay writing requires certain skills that only those who had years of writing have. The writing ability of someone who has not written professionally cannot be cultivated in just a matter of hours or days. Meeting a particular deadline to submit your essay requires correct and precise writing.
Hire personal statement writers now!