The Dream Deferred Essay Contest is created to help unite the youths of America and Middle East regarding the latter’s advancing civil liberties. It has two parts created for both American and Middle Eastern youths. Grand prize winners for both U.S. and MidEast wil receive $2,000 each. One 2nd place winner from each region will receive $1,500. Three contestants from each region will be given a 3rd runner up prize of $500. There are also 50 book prizes to be given away for winning entries with a scholarship personal statement.
For you to gain advantage and win any of the prizes, here are some of the requirements you should meet:
- You must be at least 25 years old as of the contest’s deadline.
- You must live in the Arab League member states, Afghanistan, U.S. or Iran.
- Entrants need not be students, though foreign students studying in the US can also apply.
- Applicants can be MidEast and American citizens living outside the specified countries can still apply.
- You should include a scholarship essay of a minimum of 600 and maximum of 1,500 words (Choose a question based on where you live or your citizenship)
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers Today!
This contest is very challenging. Your scholarship essay will be evaluated by a panel of celebrity judges based on your persuasiveness, creativity and clarity. There is an easy way for you to achieve all these.
Just allow our expert writers to help and prepare a scholarship personal statement that will meet all those requirements. They will also make sure that it addresses the questions posted by the contest committee for its applicants. They can also help write on any topic relevant to the requirements of the scholarship application personal statement. They will not just write but explore the subject thoroughly while keeping your essay within the word limit. Also, no more headache or stress on what to research or what proper citation should be made in scholarship application personal statement because they have the training and the knowledge to help you.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!