Dwyer Williams Potter Attorneys, LLP is proud to announce that they are offering a scholarship to students who want to attend law school in fall 2015. They are giving 1,000 dollars scholarship to help them in their expenses for their education.
Dwyer Williams Potter Attorneys, LLP Application Requirements
- Applicants must need to meet the eligibility criteria:
- Applicant is a United States citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the country
- Applicant is accepted and will attend his 1st year of law in fall 2015
- Applicant should have at least GPA of 3.0 in their undergraduate degree
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from undergraduate university in Oregon
- Complete online scholarship form
- Submit 1 to 3 page typed essay
- Submit official and complete copy of college transcripts of record in undergraduate degree
- Submit acceptance letter from accredited law institution within the US
- Show proof of residency in the United States such as passport, birth certificate, permanent resident card
Note: Application documents must be mailed or emailed in a PDG format.
Award: The scholarship will be used exclusively for law school expenses such as tuition and others. A check worth 1,000 dollars will be given to the successful applicant to cover the expenses. The applicant must need to submit receipts in accordance with the IRS regulations. For successful applicants, they will be notified on or before August 1, 2015.
Get Help From Scholarship Essay Writers!
It is not easy to make a great scholarship personal statement especially when you do not know how you will start crafting it but you should not worry because the help of online service will remove all your worries and anxieties. Asking their help is a nice idea because they will provide you an exceptional essay that is original.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!