The Eagle Scout Academic & Merit Scholarships is given to the deserving students who wish to pursue their goals and to become successful in life. The NESA or National Eagle Scout Association awards about 200 scholarships of about $1,000-$50,000 each to the winning candidates. You should be able to send your applications on or before December 31, 2013. All applications are only accepted online and that those paper applications are not going to be accepted. Scholarships are not offered to those attending trade schools, military academies and two-year colleges because those are already paid for by the government.
- You should be a senior high school student
- You should have an 1800 SAT or about 28 ACT to apply in the scholarship.
- You should be a member of the NESA to apply. Those who will have their membership expired by the end of the year is still welcome if they renew the membership.
- You should possess leadership and academic skills.
- You should be able to submit an excellent scholarship application personal statement.
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers
If you want to increase your chances of winning the scholarship, you should abide by all the requirements and submit them all on or before the said date. In addition, you should display that you deserve by sending only the best scholarship essay that will make the screening committee realize that you indeed should be part of the program. If you want only the best in scholarship personal statement, you can call us up anytime and we will help.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!