The Eiffel Scholarship is open to all international applicants. The program is run by French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs. The scholarship provides financial support for international PhD and master students to study in France that focus on economics, management, sciences, political science and law.
The Eiffel Scholarship aims to help talented students in pursuing their studies to a higher level. They help students in obtaining positions of responsibility in private and public sector. Students that have Drench nationality are ineligible to apply.
- The scholarship is open for international applicants and bi-national applicants or have French nationality is not eligible.
- For master students, the age should be at most 30 years of age at the same of selection. For PhD students, applicants must be at 35 years of age on the date of selection.
- Applications that are only sent by French institutions will only be admissible. Applications that being sent by other means will not be reviewed.
- Candidates must incorporate training course to master level that is attested through diploma, which include PhD candidates and engineering school.
- A candidate that isn’t selected in the past years can’t represent his application again unless he changes his area of study.
- The English level of candidates should be in line with the required training course. For students who are studying abroad, they are much given priority over students who are residing in France.
Get Help From Personal Statement Writer!
Do you want to become part of the program and become one of the successful candidates? Then, you need to submit a one of a kind scholarship essay that will knock down your competitors.
A wonderful scholarship personal statement is what you need to have in order to be accepted. Beat other applicants by submitting an exceptional essay to the admission committee. When you are having a hard time to make superb essay, start to get help from scholarship application personal statement service today!
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!