Do you want to be one of the lucky recipients of the Elk National Foundation scholarships? If so, you should be able to display your academic and leadership skills that will help prove you to become one of the top contenders for the program. The foundation gives over three million dollars worth of scholarships per year. The process and deadline for applications are different based from the course or program you wish to apply at. The foundation gives out about 500 scholarship awards to the most deserving applicants in the competition of the 2014. If you want to stand out, you should be able to submit all the needed documents as well as a well-crafted scholarship essay. Before that, let’s talk about the requirements you have to comply with on or before the deadline.
- You should be a senior high school in the U.S.
- You should not be in any way related to any one of the members of the Elk.
- Those who are already in college should not apply.
- Those who are permanent legal residents are not welcome to apply.
- Students, male and female, will compete separately.
- You will be judged based from your financial need and leadership as well as scholarship.
- You should be able to send the best scholarship personal statement.
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers
If you want to get at least $1,000 worth of scholarship help per year through the program and finish your four-year degree, you can get the help from scholarship application personal statement writers, as they are well-versed in making the most excellent application essays that will make you stand out. Call up our personal statement writers anytime for guaranteed help.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!