The Fraser Institute Student Essay Contest is open to Canadian and foreign students who are enrolled for the 2014 to 2015 school year or who are enrolled to attend the 2015 to 2016 school year. Students enrolled in all disciplines can join; the contest is available to students from high school, undergraduate and graduate. The award will be 1,500 dollars for first prize, second prize is 1,000 dollars and third prize is 500 dollars for all three categories mentioned.
Fraser Institute Student Essay Contest Requirements
- The scholarship essay must be typewritten and composed of 1,000 to 1,500 words.
- Proper referencing and citation of standard academic resources should be used. Any form academically referencing style is accepted.
- Entries can be submitted online or through the regular mail.
- The essay can only be submitted once. Upon submission, entries cannot be revised then resubmitted. Graphs included in the essay must be submitted in an Excel file and cited accordingly. Failure to follow rules as stated will mean disqualification.
- All entries will be evaluated based on originality, expression of ideas and knowledge of competitive markets.
- All submitted entries will become the property of Fraser Institute.
Get Help from Personal Statement Writers
Trying out for essay writing competitions requires writing skills honed by experience. Writing an original essay with proper in-text citation and referencing is difficult especially if it requires you to draw ideas and knowledge on current events which must be backed up by facts and not theories.
If you do not know where to start writing a scholarship personal statement or how to compose a winnable essay then get help from experienced writers who can do the job for you without stressing yourself out.
Hire personal statement writers now!