The Future Engineers Scholarship Program is offering a scholarship to students who meet all the requirements. The scholarship award is 5,000 dollars but not all applicants will have the chance of getting the award because it is only limited to some slots.
Future Engineers Scholarship Program Application Requirements
- Applicants must need to be a full time undergraduate students holding sophomore or juniors status
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree at accredited university of higher study in the US and be accepted into an engineering school
- Scholarships will not be given to freshman or seniors students who will graduate before June 2015
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0
- Applicants must be a US citizens, resident aliens or for students from Commonwealth of the Mariana Islands of American Samoa, must be a US national. They should need to submit a document or a proof of evidence that they are enrolled in a College of Engineering, have the intention to pursue a career in engineering or is outstanding potential to excel
- Applicants must demonstrate commitment and potential interest in engineering. They should demonstrate outstanding academic performance.
Note: Essays will be judged based on the awareness of the issues, challenged addressed, depth of knowledge of students about the topic as well as composition, originality and creativity.
Area of study:
Engineering technologies and engineering related fields
Get Help From Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
All students applying for scholarship is aiming to get the award because it helps them to support their tuition and other related expenses. Since Future Engineer Scholars Program is requiring you to create an essay, the help of scholarship essay writers will increase your chance to be selected. With them, you get a unique, original and truly impressive essay that will be liked by the admission officers.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!