Personal Statement Writers Want You To Know That 1 PhD Position in the area of fault tolerant distributed systemsis available at Technical University Hamburg! Apply as soon as you can, because the application deadline is January 2, 2012!
A PhD candidate to do a research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems is needed at Technical University of Hamburg. Ideal working conditions, a beautiful campus, and a competitive salary are promised. The team is interested in topics in the field of distributed computing (for more infosee http://www.ti5.tu-harburg.de/research/).
In case distributed computing is interesting to you as well, our Personal Statement Writers encourage you to apply as soon as possible!
- excellent M.S. in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, physics or related studies
- strong interest in design and analysis of distributed algorithms
- skills in creative problem solving The use of the English language is mandatory. The candidate will work on the following topics:
- distributed algorithms and self-stabilizing data structures
- fault detectors in distributed systems
- algorithms for self-organizing group communication
- fault tolerant wireless sensor networks
How to apply:
Applications should include a detailed CV, a motivation letter, a list of your M.SC. courses and grades, and a copy of your master thesis. Applications can be send by email to telematik at tuhh.de
Further information about the Institute of Telematics can be found on http://www.ti5.tu-harburg.de/.
Our Personal Statement Writers want you to be sure that you can find needed assistance with your CV or other admission papers writing if you turn to our service!