Attention Students! Personal Statement Writers want to announce that The DFG Research Training Group at the Institute of East Asian Studies (IN-EAST), University of Duisburg-Essen invites students to doctoral program! Application deadline is the 15th of November,2011!
Three doctoral fellowships will be awarded in 2012 for an initial one-year period of support, with a renewal option for a total three-year stipend! Therefore, Personal Statement Writers encourage you not to waste time if this appeals to you!
IN-EAST is the largest institute of social scientific research on contemporary East Asia in continental Europe, offering international degree programs at the MA and doctoral levels in Chinese and Japanese Studies. So if you are interested in conducting a reserch in this field of knowledge, Personal Statement Writers advise you to apply!
How to apply:
In order to apply you should fill in the application and hand in the following documents:
- A complete c.v. including date of birth, nationality, a color photo, postal address, email address and telephone number, all valid through August of the application year.
- Copies of official transcripts documenting all degrees awarded (BA, MA) and courses completed as part of these degrees.
- Evidence of language proficiency in English and either Japanese or Chinese.
- Cover letter including a statement of purpose and brief statement of career perspectives, especially in respect to how your interests fit in with the Research Training Group (no longer than 2 pages!)
- Preliminary Dissertation Proposal (5–7 pages double spaced)