GeTMA scholarship in Germany provides some number of scholarships for students who are not German. When a student qualifies for the scholarship, tuition fee reduction will be given.
GeTMA scholarship is a 2-year program that offers an academic teaching to students. With the program, students will deepen their knowledge and understanding in their chosen career.
GeTMA Scholarship Application Requirements
- Students must be an international with a BA degree or its equivalent in certain areas of study such as Political Science, Public Administration, Law, Economics, History, European Studies, Sociology and Public Policy)
- Complete online application
- Submit a personal statement or statement of purpose (maximum of 2 pages, English)
- Curriculum vitae
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copies of BA degree
- Transcript of record
- Certificates of English test requirements (TOEFL (internet-based): 7TOEFL (computer-based): 213, IELTS (International English Language Testing System): 6,5)
- 1 writing sample with a maximum page of ten written in German or English
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers For GeTMA Scholarship Personal Statement
All students want a personal statement that is striking in order to convince the committee but they also know that the process of constructing the essay is not easy that’s why professional help is what they need. If you are one of the millions of students who are in need of a personal statement that has all the elements that the admission committee is looking for, start to hire them.
The help of professional writers increases your chance to be selected because you able to explain concisely who you are and what you’ve got in your essay. Get a successful scholarship application with the help of writers to make your personal statement. They will not only meet your requirements or instructions but ensure they will also exceeded your expectations.
Hire personal statement writers today!