The Goldwater Scholarship foundation is an agency that was established on November 1986. It honors Senator Barry Goldwater and is designed to hone and encourage performing students with outstanding skills and talents to take their studies to the next level in different fields like mathematics, engineering and natural sciences. The foundation has given opportunities to over 6, 550 aspiring post-graduate students, giving them about 40 million dollars since the foundation started. In the academic year 2014-2015, the Chair of the Board of Trustees of the scholarship program, Mrs. Peggy Goldwater announced today that they are picking another 271 to award the scholarship program to. This means that more future leaders will be part of the Goldwater Scholarship family and will have the chance to nurture themselves in the fields and the path they want to take.
The Goldwater Scholarships foundation is open to all sophomore and junior students in engineering, natural sciences and mathematics. The scholarship award goes up to $7, 500 covering up the tuition, university and college fees, books and housing.
The Goldwater Scholarship Requirements
- Must be a citizen if the U.S.A/ a permanent resident
- Must be nominated by their department/university
- Must affix in their online application a statement of interest in the career in following fields: mathematics, engineering or natural sciences.
- Must be a full-time sophomore or junior student in the academic term of application.
- Must be planning to pursue a doctorate (PhD) and a research profession in engineering, natural sciences and mathematics.
- Must have an outstanding record in his/her undergraduate program ( GPA > 3.8)
- Must engage in an undergraduate research
- Official Goldwater Online Application
- Letter of Recommendation
- Transcript of Record
- Research Essay
Personal Statement Writers Help The Goldwater Scholarship Essay
Make them pick you, make them choose you. One of the best ways to show them you deserve a spot in their program is through a personal statement essay. Your GPA will tell them how good you are in school, your essay will tell them what else you can do after school. But if you are at a lost of what to say, you need not worry and give up on your personal essay. We are here to help. We have professional personal statement writers that are adept in making personal essays. They are very much skilled in working under pressure and you are assured of your letter days before the deadline so you can check it and make further suggestions.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now for Your Goldwater Scholarships Personal Statement Now!