The Got a Spine Scholarship program will award one lucky student 500 dollars to be used in purchasing school supplies or paying other educational expenses. Students who wish to join must submit an essay related to back pain. The Arctic Chiropractic would like the community to be more educated and fully aware of the advantages provided by chiropractic care through the Got Spine Scholarship which is ran annually.
Got a Spine Scholarship Requirements
- To be eligible for this program, participants must be attending college or university in Canada or the United States on or before October 2015.
- All participants must be enrolled full time by October 2015.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher during the past academic school year
- Participants must be residents of Canada or the United States
- Must submit an essay containing 1,000 words or less, answering questions relevant to back pain and back pain prevention.
Get Help from Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
Since the scholarship program relates to medicine and health, attempting to write a scholarship essay regarding this matter will be quite hard for a beginner. Medical related essays must be supported by scientific facts. To win, the essay must be original – meaning in your own words and should not be a copy-paste version of any existing article or write-up on the internet. Aside from this, the essay must be properly written in terms of grammar, punctuation, spelling, citation, referencing and format which are based on the requirement given
Having someone of more experience to write the essay for you will remove the dilemma of failing. Writing an essay would be investing time and effort so failing should be out of the question!
Hire a personal statement writer now!