This is an exciting opportunity for high school students and teachers. The fifth Gulen Institute Youth Platform International Essay Contest is open to all public and private school students from the various parts of the world. They are invited to write an essay that would address global challenges and would propose feasible solutions according to their own experience and research. The chosen winners will also be given the chance to participate in a platform to be held in Washington DC wherein they would get the opportunity to share ideas with their fellow participants from other nations.
- You must be currently a high school student (grades 9th through 12th)
- You must write a scholarship essay about the topic: “What role should state and non-profit agencies play in the education of disadvantaged youth who are not realizing their potential?” This essay should be written in English, and should be original, unpublished, and solely written by the contestant. It must be composed of 1,500 to 2,000 words (not including citations and bibliography) and formatted with double-spaced lines, page numbers, and 1″ margins (except on left, which should be 1.5″)
- You must comply with standards on citations and bibliography for your essay
- You must accomplish the application form and submit it on or before the indicated deadline
- Check out the official Gulen Institute website for more requirements, instructions, other further details, and your inquiries
Get Help from Personal Statement Writers Now!
Are you not so sure about your writing abilities? How about problems with research and standards dealing on citations and bibliography? Worry no more because there is Personal Statement Writers to give you all the help you need to come up with the most competitive essay entry! Learn what it takes to write professionally in the most practical way. Visit their official website and see how you would get the best of help from Personal Statement Writers.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!