The Harry S. Truman Scholarship is available for up to 4 years of graduate study in public service fields. It was established by Congress, named the Harry S. Truman Foundation. The foundation offer assistance with internship placement, career counseling, professional development and graduate school admissions.
Harry S. Truman Scholarship Application Requirements
- Must be a junior student pursuing bachelor’s degree on full time basis
- Have GPA average
- Be in upper 4th of your class
- Must be a US citizen or US national
- Selected a program that permit admission to graduate program leading to career in public service or government at federal, municipal or state level
- Have demonstrated interest in such career
- Submit supporting materials like letters of recommendation and transcript of official record
- Submit personal statement
Semifinalists are selected nationally from college nominations. They will be interviewed by the Regional Review Panels composed of public officials and six candidates. Every panel recommends 2 people every state plus up to 6 candidates for scholars at large.
As said by the Executive Director if Truman Foundation, candidates will be selected for interview that show a long history of involvement in the program they choose such as government activities and public service. Candidates will be selected if they exerted leadership, reveal unique and interesting aspects about them, have fine academic achievements, prepare well research public policy analysis, strong letters of reference and provide graduate school proposal.
Get Help From Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
If you want to submit a high quality of personal statement to the program so you can be selected and be invited for interview, what you need is to get help from scholarship essay writers. They will be the one to handle your essay and ensure that you get a satisfying essay that will put you on a safe spot in getting the scholarship award.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!