The Honjo International Scholarships is available for foreign students to attend graduate university at Japanese University. There will be 15 up to 20 scholarships that will be given to successful students. Once the scholarship is awarded, students can choose options as follows: ¥200,000 per month for one to two years, ¥180,000 per month for three years and ¥150,000 per month for four to five years. Applications must be submitted on or before the deadline
Honjo International Scholarships Application Requirements
- Applicants must be registered to attend graduate school in Japan
- Students must not possess Japanese citizenship
- Must have exemplary moral character and academic achievement
- Must be considered to be in need of financial assistance or aid
- Must submit certificate of enrollment, letter attesting the fact that the student has been accepted and letter of admission
- Must be born after March 31, 1979 for students enrolled in PhD program and for master’s program, students must born after March 31, 1984
- Must assure the committee that students will able to secure employment in their home country after graduating
- Must have deep understanding on goodwill and international friendship
- Must able to attend events organized by the program
- Must carry an everyday conversation in Japanese
- Students should submit resume, personal information form, academic transcript, research plan, 1 letter of recommendation, letter of admission and scholarship application form
Note: Interviews will be conducted in Japanese language that is why students should possess the needed skills to deliver excellent answers to the admission officers.
Get Help From Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
To get the award, you need to submit an exceptional scholarship essay and writers online will help you. You receive the best essay before the deadline of submission of all the requirements. You are 100% guaranteed to be contented with what you get.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!