Everyone passionate of agriculture and agricultural engineering, don’t lose your chance to apply for International Helmut Claas Scholarship!
Professional Statement Writers encourage all students of Engineering, Agricultural studies and Economics, who have written their bachelor thesis or student work in 2010/2011 to attmpt to get:
- 1st prize: Funding amount of 4,800 Euro (400 Euro/month for a total of 12 months)
- 2nd prize: Funding amount of 3,600 Euro (300 Euro/month for a total of 12 months)
- 3rd prize: Funding amount of 3,000 Euro (250 Euro/month for a total of 12 months)
- 4th prize: Funding amount of 2,400 Euro (200 Euro/month for a total of 12 months)
Furthermore, bonus prizes of 1.000 Euro each will be awarded in the categories innovation, extracurricular engagement and technical engagement. The bonus prizes are directed to bachelor students who do not plan to continue with a higher degree program.
Feel like this is the chance, you were looking for? Personal Statement Writers advise you not to waste time and get acquainted with application requirements. So, you should submit:
- Your piece of work (either in German or English) in both digital form (CD/DVD) and hard copy.
- A brief summary of your work (ca. one page).
- A personal statement where you also state your estimated graduation date.
- Curriculum Vitae or Autobiography (including information on traineeship, work abroad etc.) and a summary of your interim study marks and results.
- Written confirmation from your university that you are registered on an appropriate Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program.
- Recommendation letter of your tutor/professor would be helpful.
Don’t hesitate and make apply for the Claas Scholarship to become a student of European University! And Personal Statement Writers will help with writing application papers !