Put your best foot forward if you want to receive a total of $1,000 scholarship money and a plaque from the Jerry McGee Endowed Scholarship, which was established for the honor of the former NCADA (North Carolina Athletic Directors’ Association), Jerry McGee, who had more than 22 years in service. He wants to help those student-athletes who aim big, aspire high in achieving their dreams, and become who they want to be in the future. These awards are given to two (2) high school seniors studying in a school that’s a member of the North Carolina High School Athletic Association. Aside from submitting all the requirements, you may also want to consider giving your best in creating a topnotch scholarship essay.
Jerry McGee Endowed Scholarship Requirements
- You should be a graduating senior.
- You should submit a scholarship personal statement or essay of at most 300 words answering the following questions: “How has high school sports impacted your life?” and “How did you overcome your adversity?”
- You should send a letter of recommendation from the person who has nominated you while nothing your qualities and athletic achievements.
- You must possess good leadership, character and sportsmanship abilities.
- You should have a proof of good, clean disciplinary record from both the athletics and schools.
- Send a TOR or transcript of records
- You should also send your recent photo.
- You should include extra-curricular activities, school activities and non-sport involvement.
Get Help Only From Personal Statement Writers!
Make the big difference and shine! You should take your application seriously if you want to achieve the best results; remember that only the best applicants can win the application. If you want to stand out, then it is your time to do that by hiring personal statement writers you can depend on for scholarship application personal statement.