This scholarship grant annually presents an award to five deserving students. $4,500 each will be given to undergraduate students officially enrolled at over a hundred of institutions that are members of the National Business Aviation (NBAA) University Aviation Association. No matter what your origin, sex, race, or religion is, you can be awarded with this scholarship in the fall of 2013 if you strengthen your application with the following.
Lawrence Ginocchio Aviation Scholarship Requirements
- Must be a citizen of the U.S.
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled on a full time basis at any two or four year aviation related degree program in one of the partner institutions
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcript of records
- With Lawrence Ginocchio Aviation Scholarship Personal Statement
- An essay of 500-1000 words which demonstrates your character strength and your desire in the field of business aviation
- Updated one page resume
- 2 letters of recommendation from the faculty
Hire Personal Statement Writers Can Help With Lawrence Ginocchio Aviation Scholarship Personal Statement
Are you motivated to apply for this scholarship because of the benefits that you will get? If you are, what are you waiting for? Start moving and preparing your scholarship requirements! Do you already have an idea on how you will construct your essay in a way that will emphasize your strength as a person who desires to succeed in business aviation?
If you are clueless as to how you can proceed with this essay, seek the help of professional writers who can provide the words that will help you get the scholarship. Thousands have tried our services and become successful in getting their desired scholarship grants. If you are also serious about this break, allow us to help you provide a detailed and a well prepared essay that will win you the good side of the scholarship panel.