If you’re looking to apply at the Michael A. DeMayo Scholarship, then you have come to the right post. You will not have a hard time to be qualified if you know how to impress the screening committee with a good scholarship application personal statement, transcript of records and achievements, to list some. Check out this post to learn what the requirements are in applying for the scholarship. If you’re lucky, you can win about $2,500 worth of awards.
Michael A. DeMayo Scholarship Requirements
- You should have applied for a fulltime college program.
- You should have high SAT scores.
- You should send a transcript of records
- Submit a letter of recommendation.
- You should be a resident from where the law offices of Michael A. DeMayo are located and serving.
- You should submit a well-written scholarship essay.
- You should send out all applications in a typewritten or nearly printed forms
- You should also have a presentation that can encourage other teenagers to not drink alcohol and drive when drunk, among other topics that tackle the dangers of drinking and driving.
- You should submit reference letters.
Get Help Only From Personal Statement Writers!
If you want only the best results in your scholarship application, you shouldn’t fail to submit the most excellent scholarship application personal statement that you could. You can get help from professional writers that have years of experience and expertise in coming up with the best scholarship application personal statement that contains no errors in grammar and spelling as well as possess correct outline and structure.