The Military Commanders’ Scholarship Fund is available for dependent children f reserve, national guard, retired members and active duty of US military that hold a valid commissary and exchange shopping privileges at the time of the application.
The Military Commanders’ Scholarship Fund gives two awards per branch. For first one hundred applications, they will be processed and acknowledged. The award will be 5,000 dollars and be given to any successful applicants.
Military Commanders’ Scholarship Fund Application Requirements
- Candidates must be high school seniors or graduates that have plans to enroll for a full time undergraduate course in an accredited 2-year or 4-year university.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 on 4.0 scale or its equivalent at the time of application
- Dependent children of reserve, active duty, retired or national guard members of the US military that hold valid commissary and exchanges shopping privileges
- Honors and awards
- Copy of parents/guardian military ID
- For personal essay, discuss about aspirations and goals
- Applicant appraisal
- Military guardian or parent information
- Official transcript of record for high school and college is applicable
- Parents’ financial data
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers!
It is hard to make exceptional scholarship essay most especially when you do not have much skills on it. If it’s your first time to make a scholarship essay, you surely have a hard time to get started because you don’t know how to compose it but with the help of professional writers, you do not need to worry.
With scholarship personal statement service, you will make your life easier. They will do the task you need to do. If you want to level up your chance of being admitted, scholarship application personal statement service is what you need. They are your key in order to be one of the successful applicants in the university and pursue your education.