The Moolah Spot Scholarship is given to students of different ages. The $1,000 award should be spent on tuition, room and board, books and other school related fees. Applicants will be judged according to their short scholarship essay and not by their test scores, grades and family income. Aside from the essay, there are still other requirements that you should not disregard.
- You must be a student of at least 16 years old.
- You must be planning to pursue any major or currently enrolled in a graduate school or college.
- Applicants can be of any nationality and living in any country.
- Your application must be completed and submitted in English.
- Your application must be submitted electronically.
- More than one application can be sent but the most recent entry will be judged.
- You need a scholarship essay of a maximum of 400 words about the specified questions or any topic of your choosing.
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers Today!
Does the idea of writing a scholarship personal statement scare you? Does it sound like a lot of work? No more worries because we are here to strengthen your scholarship application.
We have writers who are experienced in writing scholarship personal statement for different students and about various topics. They are trained in dealing with different scholarship requirements. Our writers also take the time to study the details of the grant to create the most appropriate scholarship personal statement that will win the panel of judges.
You can get a great scholarship application personal statement and all these benefits without going broke for our services are offered at competitive prices so there is always one that will fit your budget. We also make sure that the essay is created on time so you do not miss any deadlines. Feel free to talk to us any time so we can help you to the fullest in submitting a scholarship application personal statement that will enhance your chances.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!