Naomi Winston Scholarship in Art is open to visual artists ages 16 to 22. In order to qualify for the scholarship, applicants must submit essential requirements. The scholarship has been established through the National Society of Arts and Letters.
The maximum award given to applicants will be $5,000. It is only available or private study, personal advancement and special training. Applicants must demonstrate superb talent as well as promise for future success.
Naomi Winston Scholarship Requirements
- Style of work may be expressive, abstract or realistic
- Art work must be original
- Applicant must submit JPEF format
- Works must be two-dimensional and can be on Masonite, metal, canvass, paper and wood panels.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States with a passport, birth certificate or naturalization papers
- Applicants must be 16 to 22 years of age
- Proof of age
- Submit a CD printout of applicant works
- Demonstrate serious commitment in art by writing their career plans
- Specify mode of study such as special training, private study and personal advancement
- Former applicants can apply but candidates should submit a NSAL Career Awards Competition
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers
When you are having a hard time in voicing out your opinion or coming up with a good career plan, then you need help from scholarship essay writers because they have the experienced, skills and knowledge on how to do it.
It is true that making scholarship personal statement is not an easy thing because it requires you to have superb skills and become a good writer. When you don’t know what you need to do, having scholarship personal statement on your side is a great decision.
Meet the deadline and increase your chance to have a successful scholarship application essay. You do not need to think twice because having scholarship application personal statement is a good choice.