The NCC Foundation’s has the mission in giving support and services to adults who are young and diagnosed with cancer. One of their goals is to support survivors as well as their families with their fight. The legacy scholarship has the commitment in providing financial support to cancer survivors who want to pursue or further their education throughout the treatment they have. The fact is that NCCF is the only national company who offer direct financial assistance. The program offer 1,000 dollars to students.
- Applicants must meet all requirements for their application to be considered and have the financial support they need to pursue higher education
- Applicants must lost guardian or parent to cancer
- Must be between 18 to 35 years of age (exception will be made if applicant is entering college if they are 17)
- Applicants must be a permanent resident or US citizen
- Submit scholarship application personal statement
- Applicants must have plans to attend or attending accredited university, college or vocational school in pursuit of bachelor, associate, certificate, doctorate or master’s
- Class year: High school senior
- Health conditions: Cancer
Note: Applicants will be evaluated based on encouragement, journey, notable accomplishments, financial need, and quality of recommendations. Also, students will be evaluated on commitment to education and overall story of cancer survivorship.
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers
A scholarship personal statement must be crafted magnificently in order to have a higher chance of getting the scholarship program you are applying for. Your personal statement will be the basis for the admission to know you more and it’s usually about reflecting important information about you which means you need to ensure that your statement will bring out the best in you and you can do it by presenting details in informative and interesting manner. Regardless, when you find it hard to make scholarship essay, you can hire personal statement writing services. With them, you can able to receive a customized statement that highlights your best part, skills, achievements and background. Do not waste the opportunity to get National Collegiate Cancer Foundation Legacy Scholarship.
Hire personal statement writers today!