The New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships is funded by Education New Zealand that offers scholarship to international students who are taking up PhD study at the university. Some of the host institutions include Lincoln University, University of Auckland, Massey University, University of Waikato and others.
New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships Application Requirements
Applicants must need to meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must need to be a citizen of any country except Australia, Fiji or New Zealand
- Applicants must hold a GPA of 3.6 in a 4.0 scale or receive an A to A+ average in recent post graduate qualification
- Applicants must conduct PhD study in New Zealand
- Applicants must need to meet all the requirements for direct entry which include completing required academic qualifications as well as meeting the requirement for English language proficiency
- Applicants who commenced PhD studies in the country should start January 14, 2015
In applying for the scholarship, students must need download as well as complete the application form. After completing, you need to submit it with the needed documents to Education New Zealand on or before the deadline which is July 15, 2015.
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers!
Whenever you are having a hard time in writing your scholarship personal statement, you need the help of professionals. There are many experienced writers on the web that willing to help and support you all the time. They will be the one to create your essay to present a wonderful and exceptional essay.
With the help of online scholarship essay writers, they will be the one to craft your essay so that you will stand out. All the tasks that you need to do will be manage by them to avoid difficulties, stress and frustrations.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!