The Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships is inviting students to apply for the scholarship. The program will award ten scholarships wherein there will be six chosen for September intake and there will be four chosen for January intake. It is available to international students but they must have minimum English language proficiency or equivalent to IELTS of 5.5.
Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships Application Requirements
- Business and management
- Social Sciences
- Physical sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Students must settle international fees payments
- Applicants must completed twelve years of schooling with good grades
- Students must have minimum English language proficiency that is equivalent to IELTS 5.5
- Students must be minimum of 17 years of age
- Students must submit academic transcript of records
- Students must submit personal statement explaining why they want to study at Newcastle University and how the degree program help them in their future. The essay must be typed in English and should not be more than 200 words
- Scholarship for international students: International students can apply for the scholarship
The value of the scholarship is £15,900 and successful students will receive a scholarship worth half of their tuition fees that will be deducted from their INTO Foundation program tuition fees. Winning students will be notified by July 18 and August 15 for September intake and notified by November 21 for January intake.
Get Help From Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
If you are having a hard time in crafting your personal statement, what you need is to ask the help of scholarship essay writers because they are proven to be the best, well qualified, well trained, experienced and professionals. If you want to have the best essay, it is better when you start getting a help now so you can meet the deadline of submission the needed requirements.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!