Personal Statement Writers are happy to announce that a position ofPostdoctoral Research Fellow in Higher Education Studies is available at the Department of Educational Research, Faculty of Education, at the University of Oslo (UiO)! November 10th, 2011 is the last day for applying!
The University is searching a highly motivated candidates with a strong interest in higher education governance and organisation to provide with the fellowship for a period of two years. The aim of the project is to strengthen our understanding of the change dynamics of higher education with a special focus on the Western Balkan countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia). Interested? Then Personal Statement Writers think that you should apply without hesitation!
The application must include:
- Application letter (including a summary of the applicant’s scientific work and interests and describing how she/he fits the description of the person we seek)
- Postdoctoral research project description (5-7 pages)
- CV (summarizing education, positions and academic work – scientific publications)
- Copies of educational certificates and transcripts of records
- Names and contact details of 2-3 referees (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)