The OFID Scholarship will be given to undergraduate students in order to support their education. Students must come from developing country who wants to pursue his/ her education in the field of development but must be a recognized college or university around the world.
Selected students will be awarded US $100,000 and spreaded for more than a maximum of 2 years or its equivalent to accredited educational institution.
OFID Scholarship Application Requirements
- Students must be 23 to 32 years of age at the time of submitting the application
- Must be graduating student with 4 year Baccalaureate from an accredited institution or its equivalent
- Meet minimum GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 rating systems
- Students must be matriculated an accredited college
- Must maintain full time study
- Must be a national of a developing country
- Submit a personal statement
- Must choose a subject related to OFID’s core mission
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers For OFID Scholarship Personal Statement
A personal statement is not easy to do because it needs time and skills. If you have high grades and scores, this is not only the solution to enter the university you are dreaming of or to get the scholarship you are wanting for because a personal statement is a big factor of your application. If you want an exceptional essay that has a good format, perfectly, written and has logical structure, what you need is a help from expert statement service.
Their writers are all educated, skilled and experienced. You never go wrong in choosing them since they know what they are doing. If you are not satisfied with the final output of your order, what you just need to do is to get their help, contact them, communicate with them and tell your instructions.
Hire personal statement writers today!