Radboud program is offering a scholarship for students to pursue an English-taught master degree program. Talented students are encouraged to apply as long as they have an outstanding student record and motivated in pursuing a master’s degree program in Radboud University.
Students will receive a partial tuition waiver. Aside from this, the scholarship covers the visa, health insurance, residence permit and liability insurance. To qualify, students need to passed all courses in their first year.
Radboud Scholarship Program Application Requirements
- Must hold non-EU/EEA passport
- Students must not eligible for lower EEA tuition for certain reasons
- Fully admitted to the English masters degree program as stated in the letter of formal admission
- Students need to comply with the conditions in obtaining visa in the Netherlands
- Enrolled at Radboud University as full time students
- Personal statement or motivation letter
- Must have outstanding study record
- Promising student in his/her chosen field
- Two letters of recommendation
- Fill out application form
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers For Radboud University Scholarship Essay Tips
Hiring professional personal statement writers are important when you don’t know how to construct. With their help, you will be able to get what you want. They help you to have a personal statement that presents your accomplishments, experience and skills. They ensure to share your strengths and tell to the admission committee why you are the best applicant. They make sure you will have full satisfaction and exceed your expectations.
With them, you can be able to persuade the committee. The essay you receive from them is customized, professionally written and unique. It does not contain any plagiarism and will surely beat thousands of applicants.
Hire personal statement writers today!