The SAE Engineering Scholarship is beneficial especially for prospective students in the field of engineering or in any other related science through an accredited program. One scholarship worth $1,500 is given annually and can be renewed for the same amount for three more years. With a total of $6,000 that you can possibly get, preparing these requirements is no hardship.
- Complete the online application.
- You must be a U.S. resident with a GPA of at least 3.75 and a 90th percentile ranking in SAT I (Math and Critical Reading).
- You must submit an official high school transcript.
- You must include a copy of your ACT or SAT scores if these are not in the transcript.
- You must submit a 250-300 word scholarship essay.
- You should have letters of recommendation for your application.
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers Today!
If you want to submit the best scholarship essay, you should have a reliable team of writers to help you. You do not have to look far because we are here to share our knowledge and expertise. We specialize in writing scholarship application personal statement for prospective applicants.
We can write the scholarship personal statement from scratch while keeping it free from any form of plagiarism. With our help, you can have a one of a kind statement with the right formatting. Plus, we ensure timely delivery of your output.
Most importantly, our writers will not give you just any scholarship personal statement. We make sure that you get a premium quality written output customized for your chosen field. It will also be an expression of your personality and abilities that are most relevant to the scholarship you are applying for.
Our writers are professionals and will not sacrifice the quality despite our budget friendly rates. We are detail oriented and always follow directions so the output that we provide is truly quality work. Don’t waste time so choose the writers you can trust with your scholarship application personal statement.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!