ScholarshipPoints rewards members with over $100 000 grants every year. The website contains hefty information about student loans, and other education- related information that could help many students in acquiring relevant information about their education. While doing the usual online activities, students could have a chance at winning the grant. The company aims to help deserving members in paying their education bills through the program.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- You must be a student, or will be enrolled within the next 12 months, in a U.S. college or university.
- To have the chance to win the grant, you must first join the company by creating your student profile at their website.
- After joining, you will be asked to participate in some activities on the site like quizzes, taking surveys, reading the blog section, among others.
- Each activity has a corresponding scholarly point that you can collect. This is a two- way process wherein services and websites gets promoted so the company will give you scholarships as incentives for participating.
- Scholarship points are awarded for everything you do on the site. From the scholarship points collected, the company will randomly select for the scholarship drawing.
You can choose which scholarship grant drawing to join. Bigger grants require a lot of points so you should wait for your points to grow first before entering your name for those drawings. The more that you will participate in the activities the more you will have a chance to be drawn out and win the scholarship prize.
Personal Statement Writers Can Help!
You can rely on us whatever type of writing service you need-personal statements or admissions essays. Just get in touch with us for quality personal statement writing!