The Bank of America Joe Martin Scholarship Program is named in the memory of Joe Martin. Joe is the former principal corporate executive and special counsel. In fact, he dedicated much time in order to improve his community.
The scholarship is a competitive program available for college and for vocational schools to all dependents of associates who is working at the Bank of America for 1 year. Plus, dependents of disabled, deceased, and retired associates are eligible to apply. The award is ranging from $100 up to $5000 every year for full time study.
The Bank of America Joe Martin Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Dependents of the Bank of America
- Must be 23 years old or younger
- Graduate of high school or high school senior
- Has plans to be a full time college and vocational school
- Has above average academic record, career goals and community service
- Career options: Finance Analyst, Operations Manager, Audit Manager, Data Analyst, Financial Advisor, and Account Management
In addition, the scholarship program will be given to applicants who are in need of financial need, has academic achievement, character, leadership and contributions to community and school. The award can also be renewed up to three years based on satisfactory performance. Also, applicants must submit the needed requirements before February 28. Any application after the said deadline will not be accepted.
Personal Statement Writers Will Help You
If you do not know how to write a personal statement of yours, then you can ask for the help of personal statement writers. If you want to have satisfactory scholarship essays that will impress the committee, you can call any statement writers. With them, you can definitely have a magnificent essay that will help you to get the application.