If you wish to pursue college but don’t have financial resources, then you can apply for the National Co-op Scholarship Program. This is the answer to your problem, so you shouldn’t hesitate to apply for it. This scholarship program is in partnership with the NCCE Partner Universities and Colleges. The program targets to award about $4 of grants to deserving students who will qualify. If you wish to become one of the scholars for this program, you can check out the eligibility requirements which we post below.
The National Co-op Scholarship Program Requirements
- You should be a graduating student in high school this academic year.
- You should pursue a course in the coop industry through one of the schools affiliated with the program.
- You should have an average GPA score of 4.0.
- You should submit your application to one of the partner institutions such as Rochester Institute of Technology, Kettering University, Johnson & Wales University, and University of Toledo among others.
- You don’t need a nomination to apply.
- You don’t need to submit a nomination explanation.
- You should submit a 500-word scholarship essay.
- Take note that the award can vary based from your chosen school.
Your Personal Statement Writers Can Help!
If you wish to qualify for this scholarship, you can hire us for your scholarship essays. These are basic tools that you need in order to capture the attention of your screening committee. You can depend on us for topnotch essays that can impress the admissions committee. If you want to get awarded this scholarship, you can hire us now!