Transform Together is offering scholarship for a full time postgraduate and undergraduate courses offered at the University. International students can apply for the program but they should meet all the requirements.
Transform Together Scholarships Application Requirements
- Must be an international fee paying students or European Union student that is applying for 2015/2016
- Must be postgraduate only and achieved a grade of 2.1 as a minimum or its equivalent on honours degree
- Must meet English as well as entry requirements for academics for the chosen course
- Candidates must need to submit transcripts of record together with the scholarship application
- For undergraduate applicants, must need to achieve or exceeded academic entry as well as exceeded the requirements for English for the chosen course
- Must received an offer for a full time postgraduate or undergraduate course at the university
- Must have ability to support himself/herself
- Have the ability to pay additional fees for require course such as field trips
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must need to receive an offer for full time course at the university starting 2015/2016. If not applied for the course, it is better to visit the official website to know more course or degree program as well as have the chance to apply. After receiving an offering, students must need to submit scholarship application with transcript of records by May 31 for September 2015 start or November 1 for January 2016 start.
Get Help From Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
A personal statement is not easy to make because you need to invest lots of time and effort. If you can’t do it because you have lots of requirements to do and you need to meet the deadline, you should not worry because you can avail the help of scholarship essay writers online. Many of them are reputable, offer reasonable rates, 24/7 available and much more.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!