Turkiye Scholarship is open to graduate, undergraduate and associate students. It covers a wide range of field of study but it is not limited to international affairs, political science, Islamic studies, law, engineering, sociology, anthropology, economics and much more. It is open to all students who want to take a degree program but in order to be chosen, students must need to submit the necessary requirements.
Turkiye Scholarships Application Requirements
- Applicants must be 30 years of age and older
- Only foreign national applicants can apply
- Have a non-turkish citizenship
- Personal statement
- For graduate students: students must graduated or likely to graduate to an educational institution equivalent to Turkish in the present academic year
- For undergraduate students: applicants must graduated or likely to graduate from vocational or secondary school
- For associate students: candidates are expected to be graduated or likely to graduate within a year from high school in the present academic year
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers For Turkiye Scholarships, Scholarship Personal Statement
The time you apply to Turkiye Scholarship, you are required to submit a personal statement. Your essay must be worth to read and appealing. The committee will not like an essay that is full of mistakes, not easy to read and not concise. If you want to get the application, be sure to construct an exceptional paper that will surely loved by the committee. In this case, relying with professional writers is a great decision.
Professional writers help you in writing your essay with a list of your skills, strengths, abilities and much more, You will be surprised to the final output because it is different from other essays. It helps you to stand out from the crowd and knock down your competitors.
Hire personal statement writers today!