The University of Twente scholarship is open for excellent students both EEA/ EU and for non-EEA/EU countries. It gives an opportunity for students to apply for graduate program that they are wanting for. For successful applicants, they will receive 6,000 up to 25,000 euros every year.
University of Twente Scholarships Application Requirements
- Personal statement (250 to 500 words explaining what course you have studied before, what goals you want to achieve in studying in the university, what plans you have in receiving those goals and why you decided to study at University of Twente)
- Comply with entry visa conditions in the Netherlands
- Must comply with English requirements test ( for IELTS 6.5 and TOEFL of 90
- Not eligible for Dutch study grant
- Completed pre-master at University of Twente (if applicable)
- Meet CGPA score
Note: You can only apply for the scholarship when you are admitted to one of the eligible master programs of the institution, which means you, need to apply first. In addition, failure to comply with the rules and requirements means application will not be considered.
Get Help From Personal Statement Writers For University of Twente Scholarship Essay Writing
If you ran out of time in creating your personal statement and you are worried if you will meet the deadline, get help from personal statement service. They help you in meeting the deadline as well as to have the best essay that the committee will read. Their writers will help you emphasizing what you’ve been compared to other applicants.
They help in explaining why the committee should choose you, what goals you have and why you want to study at the University of Twente. You are 100% assured that you have an eye catching and unique personal statement.
Hire personal statement writers today!