Manchester Metropolitan University offers Vice Chancellor Scholarships for international students. It is open for postgraduate students who pursue a full time study at the university and undergraduate programs at MMU. For eligibility, students must accept conditional or unconditional offer at the university for certain course.
Vice-Chancellor Scholarships Application Requirements
The scholarship is available for MMU students who are new and who are considered as international students and required in paying the full tuition fees. Current students at the university cannot apply and not eligible. Students must need to hold conditional or unconditional offer for certain course at the university.
For undergraduate applicants:
- Must be international students who are considered as overseas students
- Must have offer on undergraduate course at the university for entry of September 2015
- Must not registered currently on undergraduate course at the university
For postgraduate applicants:
- Must be international applicants
- Must have offer on postgraduate course at the university for entry of September 2015 or for entry of January 2016
- Must not registered currently on postgraduate course at the university
For winning undergraduate applicants, they will receive £2,500 or £1,000. For postgraduate applicants, they will receive £3,000 each.
The scholarship awarded by Vice Chancellor Scholarship Paned is based on outstanding personal profile in motivation letter and academic merit. All the decisions will be final. Students will be notified but applicants must be submitted first via email or post.
Get Help From Scholarship Personal Statement Writers
To get one scholarship being offered by the program to support your education, it is needed that you submit a well written scholarship essay to the admission officers. If you want this to happen, you can get the help of professional writers. They also offer affordable rates, money back guarantee and proofreading service.
Hire Personal Statement Writers Now!