This scholarship, named in honor of a retired member of the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), presents $2,500 each to two applicants who desire to become maintenance technicians. One slot will be given to a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited and approved program while the other will be presented to a person who is not yet enrolled but has received acceptance in an airframe and power plant program. If you are one of these individuals, the fall of 2013 is the time when you get your scholarship grant provided that you undergo the application process together with these qualifications.
William M. Fanning Maintenance Scholarship Requirements
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in an A&P program before the award can be given
- Official transcript of records for enrolled students
- A copy of the letter of acceptance for not yet enrolled applicants
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member or a person who can attest to your abilities
- William M. Fanning Maintenance Scholarship Personal Statement of a 250-word essay which describes your goals and interests in aviation maintenance
- One page resume which bears the address of your permanent residence
Personal Statement Writers Can Help With William M. Fanning Maintenance Scholarship Personal Statement
Remember that a complete application package is necessary so you will have better chances of getting this scholarship grant. Do not think of skipping the part where you have to write an essay just because you find it hard to select the right words to write. Gone are the days when people have painstakingly episodes of trying to write for their essays so they will be given a scholarship.
This scholarship opportunity can also be yours with a winning essay. We are writers who can provide the right words that can get your application in the best spot for this scholarship grant. Give us a chance to help so you can be awarded with a scholarship grant by the fall of 2013.