Supreme Tips on How to Write a Personal Statement for Study Abroad
Want to stand out and defeat other applicants? Get our help! Our experts will best show your benefits and achievements for you to get enrolled in the chosen program!
Forgetting about quality is the right way to nonsuccess.
Get a 100% unique text with no plagiarism written according to your guidelines. You’ll get a text that will catch the admission board’s attention from the very start and will keep them staggered by your self-presentation for a long time.
Remember that you can turn to your writer at any time you need their help. Chat with them to have a consultation, discuss some questions, expound on some points, get to know how it is going, and the like.
We guarantee you an application doc that will be written according to the admission standards. Be certain that everything will be done in compliance with the requirements concerning all important aspects like format and content.
Need your document to be edited? Received the final version from the writer, but the quality could be better? To have it fixed, you have two weeks of free revisions following the deadline.
Every application is meticulously examined by our dedicated writers for it to fulfill the requirements of the program. Also, your specialty and skills will be taken into account for the essay to look relevant.
You can get your payment back for 2 weeks subsequent to the deadline. Forget about fake services! Due to us, you will no longer be frightened that you’ll be swindled.
Letter of Recommendation
Waiver Request Letter
Statement of Purpose
You can rely on our skillful experts who are qualified in thousands of academic fields. Stop hesitating about the quality of your essay, as all the candidates are challenged a lot to get a chance to become our teammates.
Higher Degree Holders
Masters in All Fields
Aimed at Your Success
Originative in Writing
Practiced at Delivering Effective Docs
COMPUTER SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
Nellie deals with computer science, programming, and other fields related to IT. She’s a real geek in these spheres, which helps her to do numerous tasks proving that she’s an irreplaceable specialist in our team. She can explain everything to you in detail, share some useful tips, and of course, create for you a first-class personal essay.
HEALTH ADMINISTRATION & ASSISTING
Jack is a supereffective writer who covers a lot of areas connected to healthcare. He’s good at general therapy, dentistry, hospital administration, psychology, and even veterinarian assisting. You won’t have any doubts regarding your essay for medical school if Jack is assigned to it.
SOCIAL SCIENCES & LAW
Josh is a professional in the jurisprudence field. He used to work both in educational and governmental institutions dealing with legal and sociological issues. He can also compose a crackerjack personal statement for criminology and political science, which makes him a highly valued writer. Uniqueness and the absence of plagiarism are guaranteed.
Taylor will deliver a strong personal statement in marketing, management, accounting, and personal coaching. She will lay much stress on your benefits and pertinent skills, assisting you in your attempt to get enrolled in the university.
If you’re applying to the engineering department, ask Kurt to help you with crafting a persuasive admission essay. He can cover mechanical, chemical, nuclear, and computer engineering, so nobody will be left alone if some assistance is needed. He is passionate about what he does, both science itself and writing application docs. Kurt will polish your PS to advantage!
SCIENCES: BIOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL
No one is better than Susan when it comes to composing admission statements in ecology, astronomy, geology, and earth sciences. She’s a highly practiced expert who can find common ground with each customer and perform her work perfectly. She will do her utmost to boost the attractiveness of your candidature and create a positive impression.
Linda is an experienced college tutor who’s already been preparing docs in the educational area for 4 years. So, you can absolutely rely on her. She understands well what to do for you to obtain the desired result and impress the committee. Due to her incomparable analytical skills, you’ll get an enthralling PS that will make you stand out and get remembered by the admission officers.
HEALTH SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGIES
Norman is adept at composing convincing personal essays in medicine, especially in nursing. Give him detailed instructions, and a 100% personalized essay will be ready in no time.
Need assistance in the communications sphere? Can’t cope alone with working on an admission doc for advertising or mass communications? Berta is knowledgeable about the latest technologies and can deliver a splendid essay for you. Be sure she’ll double-check your text and make it authentic so that nobody can find any similarity. She guarantees first-rate quality as well as on-time performance.
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY & DRAFTING
Harvey will give a helping hand to everyone who has to present a worthy PS in electronic, automotive, or mechanical engineering. He has a strong command of the mentioned areas and is also skilled at writing admission statements. If you don’t understand the topic, just ask him, and the problem will be solved. Harvey knows how to do it right!
I just want to tell you that you really did a good job for my personal statement, it really helped me a lot! I just want to thank you! Have a nice day!
Thank you I am very happy with your writer. She nailed it. Thank you so very much!
Wow! You truly captured what it was that I was trying to say. I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much.
OMG!!! I love it. I downloaded this document and added some notes on the side using the remarks function. I hope they help to pinpoint some of the ideas you were trying to get across. I don't know if it was intentional or from reading stuff
Thank you. It looks great. I appreciate your hard work.
I am impressed! This is more polished and flows better than my original piece. Thank you!
I want to thank your personal statement writers for the work they’ve done! It exceeded all my expectation!
Oh, yeah!!! Thank you so much! Your admission essay helped me enter the university! I’m so happy and glad to you for the help! Thank you ever so much!!
No need to strain yourself. Just provide us with the needed information & instructions and click on the payment button. For the most unique and personalized admission statement to be crafted, don’t forget to give us a suitable description of your accomplishments, details of your program of choice and the requirements set out by the committee.
- We also advise you to fill in our Questionnaire. All you have to do is download it on our platform, fill the needed info, and attach it to the order form. Keep in mind that we guarantee total privacy and anonymity of your data so that no third party can get the info.
After you pay for the order, our writer will start performing your assignment. You can be confident about transaction processing, as everything is protected. Additionally, you’ll get a notification about successful payment by email.
When we are notified about successful payment, you’ll receive a message with login and password details for your Customer Area. By the way, you can replace the password with a more comfortable one. There you can also communicate with your writing expert and support manager to always stay up to date. Furthermore, there you can download documents, ask for revisions, and order something else.
You will be informed about all the updates by email. Besides, customers can order SMS notifications to track the order execution nonstop. When your document is ready, the Quality Department will make sure it follows all the requirements. Then a client will be able to download the final copy with the help of the Customer Area. Your personal statement will be ready on time! If there is a necessity to modify something in your essay, reach out to us within 14 days. Our editors will do it in a flash.
Choose the most fitting way to keep
abreast of the order status.
Remain in touch with your writer, download
your text, and manage new orders easily.
Feel free to contact our support managers at
any time you need your help.
Personal Statement for Study Abroad
When you are writing a study abroad personal statement template there are many things that you must consider. This is why in this article we would use a study abroad personal statement example to show you how to write a personal statement for study abroad. This would help you to appreciate why study abroad personal statement is an essential part of your study abroad application.
There are many study abroad statement of purpose samples that you can find on the internet, but they may not always be direct and easy to understand like the essay why I want to go overseas. You should, however, be able to appreciate some of the importance of these features in a study abroad personal statement template.
Find out how to write a proper letter explaining low GPA!
Tips on How to Write
Generally, a personal statement would contain an introduction, body, and conclusion. So in looking for the tips on how to write a personal statement for study abroad, we would be looking at it in the context of these three subheadings. This can also be appreciated when you look at any of the study abroad personal statement example that is available on the internet.
Generally, with this you should be able to answer why study abroad is good and why you need to draft your study abroad personal statement template. Below is a look at some of these tips.
- Introduction: this is the first part of the personal statement and it is usually in the first paragraph. Normally it would be an introductory paragraph that states who you are what you are applying for and basically other details about you. It should be written in simple sentences that can easily be read. It should not contain too many information, just the basic ones about yourself and it should be brief. This first paragraph can be a maximum of 5 simple sentences. You do not want it to be too lengthy as this could easily become a turn-off for the reader.
- Body: The body generally would be longer than the introduction and would contain 2 to 3 paragraphs written in the same format as the introduction. In other words, it should contain simple sentences; with a maximum of 5 sentences in each paragraph and the information should be straight to the point. You should avoid narrating stories and adding irrelevant points that give the personal statement an amateurish feel as you would not want this. This is why you should try to list out your points before writing. But generally, the body of your study abroad personal statement template should seek to answer the why. That is, why you want to study abroad, why you chose the said instruction and why you chose the said course of study. You would want your statement of interest to be clear here. It must relate well with your drive, your passion and your background education study. One should be able to tell what your future goal is by reading through your personal statement. The body is no doubt the most crucial part of your personal statement.
- Conclusion: The conclusion may not be as important as the body but it can be just as crucial in its role. A poor conclusion is almost as bad as a poorly written personal statement. The conclusion is usually contained in one paragraph with a maximum of 5 simple sentences. The goal of the conclusion is to quickly summarize what the personal statement has said and to further buttress your point on why you believe a lot of good would come out from you being able to achieve your goal through the said institution. You must also thank the reader for the time and consideration. Saying thanks is always the ideal conclusion and your personal statement is not complete without it.
Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Below we would be looking at 5 of the common mistakes that people make when they are writing their personal statements and how you can avoid them. Generally, these mistakes would take away the professional outlook of your personal statement and so it is best to avoid them all together.
- Common beginnings: It is important that you avoid using common phrases like ‘since when I was a child’ or ‘it has always been my dream’; they make your personal statement look amateurish.
- Quotations: Quotations make your personal statement look copied and they should be avoided as well.
- Too many stats: A few stats may be good for your personal statement but it becomes counterproductive when it becomes too much.
- Unverifiable claims/Controversial claims: If it is controversial or unverified please do not state it because you do not know the position of the reader(s).
- Overrepresentation of your strengths: Always try to be modest even when talking about your strengths.
Dos and Don’ts for Study Abroad Personal Statement
One of the things you would appreciate in any of the international student essay examples that you would find online is the format and outline. This is why when it comes to do and don’ts of a study abroad personal statement template you would need to have a proper idea of how this personal essay should look like. So below we would be examining 5 of these features that would help you to appreciate the dos and don’ts of this kind of personal statement.
- The Format: Always use legible fonts and use simple formatting
- The Length: The length generally should be around 500 words, 4000 characters and it is best done in one page or two maximum.
- The Content: The content should be according to as highlighted above, an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- The Paragraphs: A maximum of 5 paragraphs containing simple sentences is recommended.
- Never Confabulate: It is always good to state facts and statements that you can defend.
You can now appreciate the features of a good study abroad personal statement example.