Baylor University Personal Statement Writing
The Baylor University: Schools and Programs
Baylor University is a private Baptist research university located in Waco, Texas. Chartered in 1845by the Republic of Texas Baylor is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and a member of the Big 12 Conference and the colloquial Southern Ivy League. Baylor is famous for its programs in business, law, music, philosophy, theology, science disciplines, nursing, and political science with 8 undergraduate colleges and schools and 146 majors. Our personal statement writers can help your admission be successful.
U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor University #79 on their annual review of college and universities. The university with the student satisfaction rate of 89% with an average freshman retention rate and located in Texas is known as Baylor University. It is a famous Christian University for offering several great degree programs. The university has nine schools/departments. Have a look at their names.
- Hankamer School of Business
- School of Music
- Louise Herrington School of Nursing
- Diana R. Garland School of Social Work
- Robins College of Health and Human Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Engineering and Computer Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences
Among the list of innumerable program, here are some popular degree programs offered by the university.
- Healthcare Administration
- Health Services Research
- Physical Therapy
- Post-professional Occupational Therapy
- Educational Psychology
- Higher Education Studies and Leadership (Ph.D.)
- Political Science
- Psychology Neuroscience
- Biomedical Studies
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
Take a look at some amazing facts you probably never heard about Baylor University.
- On every Tuesday afternoon from 3:00 to 4:00 pm, Baylor University students celebrate “Dr Pepper Hour,” with free soda as per the 60 years old tradition.
- There is a zoo located inside the campus which has got a license of being there.
- The university has 89% of student satisfaction rate.
- You probably won’t believe with the fact that Baylor University is older than the Texas state.
- One of the popular private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institutions is Baylor University. These factors make the university different than other institutions.
Baylor University Application Requirements, Deadlines and Admission Process
Baylor requires you to be above average in your high school class with a GPA of 3.68. The number of grades must be among A’s and B’s. And, the applicants with more A grades are preferred than the others. There is also an opportunity to attend IB or AP classes to qualify for admission in case of lower GPA. You should plan to apply no later than the February 1 Regular Admission deadline if you are interested in attending the university.
Depending on available funding and space, any admission applications received after February 1 shall be considered for campus housing, admissions, and academic scholarships. The procedure to apply for Baylor University is based on a few steps that are simple to understand. However, the applicants are required to focus on each step to avoid missing any of them.
- Submit the common application
- Complete the online application of the university
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Official SAT/ACT Scores
- Submission of Documentation
- Official High School Transcripts
One important suggestion is to focus on improving your Baylor University personal statement writing. Because the well-written essay would play a great role to provide you success. Otherwise, you will probably face challenges in getting the admission. There is no hard and fast rule to like the application like a pro. Therefore, the recommended way is to go for some professional help to get the job done in an ideal manner.
Requirements to Baylor Personal Statement Writing
The statement of purpose is a chance for you to address the admissions committee to let them know more about you as an individual interested in becoming a Baylor Bear. Topics that you can discuss on your statement of purpose are a unique facet of your academic background or a valued experience that you had and relates to your academic discipline. Applicants have 2 options for submitting the essays. Baylor preferred that you submit your essay online.
Applicants can use a plain –text editor such as Microsoft Word Pad to write and save your essay. The second option is to type it no longer than 1 page (“81/2 x 11”) and mail in a paper copy of your essay. Getting the assistance of an expert personal statement writer will give you an edge from other applicants in becoming a Baylor Bear. The experts will review your resume and letters of recommendation, and your essays and short-answer items on your application and give recommendations polishing it to perfection.
A Good Structure of Baylor University Admission Essay
You are not doing all well for the admission at Baylor University if not fully aware of the structure of the application. Here are three major steps that will let you know about the appropriate structure of the admission essay.
- Start with a powerful introduction to let the admission committee know about you. They want the brief yet well-written introductions of the applicants.
- The second important section of your Baylor University application essay is the body. Add the events, experiences, and anything that sets you apart. The order of paragraphs seems to have been chosen at random in many of the essays.
- The final part is based on a conclusion. Try to conclude your essay by sharing the valid reasons for making your selection.
- Editing must be an important part of your essay. It is actually not included in the structure but you are supposed to edit the essay straight after writing it.
Do not write the content based on false information. You are required to include every true detail so that it never create any issues in the future. Also, get the advice from experts to end up in writing a pro-like essay.
How to Craft a Quintessential Admission Essay
The applicants who can’t afford professional writing help mostly face serious challenges in writing a valuable admission essay. There are several tips and techniques to compose the error-free essay for admission. However, you only need to believe in a few major tricks and see the difference in terms of improvements in the writing. Follow these tips and enjoy working on the admission essay.
- Share a Personal Story.
- Use Specific Examples
- Stay Away from the Thesaurus.
- Brush Up Your Grammar and Spelling.
- Show Your Personality.
- Give Yourself Time. There’s no reason to rush your essay.
- In writing, there are few things as intimidating and insurmountable as a blank page. Start with a Template.
These are some effective tips that will assure you the successful attempt of an admission essay. There are plenty of other tricks to do this job. However, the only focus on these tips is also sufficient for better outcomes. If it’s you who have to write the admission essay, then go for the shares tips with no reluctance at all. Most importantly, never skip any of these suggestions if you are looking for desired results.
Reliable Admission Essay Writers Are Available
You are getting the amazing opportunity of hiring a very professional team of writers. We have a team of skilled authors who can do full justice with your writing pieces. The writers are well-qualified and they know about the actual ways of keeping the clients satisfied. Their job is not only to write the content but they’re also responsible to edit it properly. The skilled staff remains available all the time to cater to your writing requirements. We work on various types of assignments. Our specialty is to write the university personal statements or admission essays. Here is a list of services that we’re offering to you.
- Fellowship PS writing
- Nursing School PS writing
- Dental School PS Writing
- Residency Writing
- PhD PS writing
- Business School PS writing
- Law School PS
- Medical School PS
- Graduate School
- College personal statement writing
- And more!
We are here to deal with all of your admission application writing issues. Whether you’re searching for the personal statement writing or editing, we can give you surety of completing the desired job. Our work is not going to disappoint you at all. You can even check the samples of writing pieces to clear all the confusions.